Keys to a Quality Storage
There are so many storage facilities that you don’t know which one to pick from to store your stuff. There are various factors to consider, such as cost, security, operation hours, payment options, rental terms, location, cleanliness, climate control, unit size, & accessibility. If you live in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, or Florida, we have the ideal storage facility you’re looking for at Tellus Self Storage.
- If you want to go fishing in the morning or collect an item from storage after work, you’ll need a storage facility with 24/7 access.
- A drive-up accessible unit so that you store and retrieve items right to your vehicle
- Drive-up accessibility is also great for storing cars, trucks, boats, & RVs.
- Our driveways can accommodate large vehicles, such as 18-wheelers.
- Online payment option so you can pay more conveniently.
- We have 37 locations throughout the southeast United States.
- Located in cities such as Dallas, Baton Rouge, Gulfport, Hattiesburg, Jackson, Birmingham, St. Petersburg, and Spanish Fort.
- Our call center’s hours are 7:30 am- 7:00 pm all week.
- Climate-controlled units so you can keep items such as electronics, leather, metal, etc.
- DVR cameras for security surveillance and electronic gates
- Free rental moving truck depending on the size of your unit.
- Reserve or rent a unit online.
- Units have electrical outlets and interior lights at select locations.
- Hand carts and dollies are provided.
- Can you transfer items to different units?
- We offer month-to-month leases for flexibility.
- A variety of different size units.
- We sell cardboard boxes, mattress covers, and any other packing supplies you could think of during our business hours.
A quality storage facility will at least have everything listed above. Now that you know what we have to offer come check us out at Tellus Self Storage Brandon.