Spanish Fort Living
Categories: Alabama Facilities, Moving
Spanish Fort is not only one of the best Mobile suburbs but also one of the best places to live in Alabama. If you’re looking for a change of scenery, I will introduce you to what Spanish Fort offers.
- Spanish Fort has a tight-knit community that looks out for one another. The friendly vibe of this city will make for a great place to meet new people and raise a family.
- The public schools in Spanish Fort rank above average, with high proficiencies in math, reading, and language arts. The public schools in Spanish Fort are some of the best in the Mobile metro. You’re also less than an hour away from colleges such as the University of South Alabama, Spring Hill College, University of Mobile, United States Sports Academy, Bishop State Community College, University of West Florida, Pensacola State College, and Pensacola Christian College.
- While Spanish Fort is small, it’s also one of the fastest-growing cities in Baldwin County.
- Being 30 minutes away from Mobile with Spanish Fort being close to I-10 makes for an easy work commute for Spanish Fort residents. Many residents live in Spanish Fort and commute to Mobile for work.
- If you love the beach, you will be happy to know that Spanish Fort is about 45 minutes away from the beautiful beaches of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
- You’ll even be less than an hour from the Florida panhandle, including cities such as Pensacola and Milton.
- Spanish Fort is 10 miles from the nearest airport.
- Spanish Fort offers low poverty rates.
- The cost of living is lower than the national average.
- You’ll be close to the USA hospital, the best hospital in the area.
Spanish Fort is a beautiful place to call home, so get started moving here with a storage unit from Tellus Self Storage Spanish Fort!