Why You Should Store Your Vehicle in a Storage Unit
Categories: Alabama Facilities, Self-Storage
Have you ever had a vehicle take up space unnecessarily? Here are some reasons why you should invest in storing your car into a climate controlled storage unit.
- Storage units are the perfect place to keep an antique car from getting damaged.
- Having a valuable car makes it an instant target for thieves
- If you live in a household with multiple vehicles and not enough space for everyone
- In a place with bad weather like tornados, hurricanes, hail, etc. A storage unit protects your vehicle from those conditions.
- Your vehicle will be assured of being in the best condition in a climate-controlled unit. Control of the temperature will be beneficial to maintaining your vehicle’s interior and exterior.
- Some insurance companies will let you suspend a vehicle’s coverage while in storage.
- You probably only use your boat every so often, so why not put it in a storage unit, so it doesn’t take up space in your driveway or garage?
- With as much as a boat costs, why not keep them safe in the best way possible
- Storage will keep your boat safe from weather hazards
- Boats will sometime leak oil which harms the soil and water. Keeping it in storage helps prevent that
- The boat will be more secure in a self storage unit with a lock, electronic gate, and our surveillance cameras.
- Avoid home ownership conflicts by storing your RVs with us
- Your house will be more appealing without an RV in the front yard
- You won’t have to worry about rodents, and bugs invading your RV
Thankfully at Tellus Self Storage Arlington, located in Madison, AL, we provide the necessities to keep your vehicles nice and safe. We offer drive-up accessible units, handcarts, moving supplies, and a free move-in truck (disclaimer: restrictions apply). We provide for Madison, Mooresville, Capshaw, Greenbrier, Belle Mina, Decatur, and Huntsville residents. Come by and rent a storage unit today!