A good soup can do wonders. Here is an easy-to-follow soup recipe from our Property Manager at Tellus Self Storage Brandon located in Brandon Mississippi.
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Sweet Onion, chopped
- 1 Large Can of Veg-All (or your choice of other canned veggies like Carrots, Potatoes, Celery, Sweet Peas)
- 1 Can of Stewed Tomatoes
- Some Water – add to your desired consistency
- 1 small can of Tomato Sauce
- Season to taste with Salt, Pepper, or other spices.
- Brown ground beef. Draining is optional.
- Add canned ingredients one at a time, stirring to mix.
- Add water as needed
- Simmer on medium/low for one hour.
- Serve with cornbread, crackers, or biscuits, and enjoy!
Tellus Self Storage of Brandon, Mississippi (formerly Community Self Storage) is conveniently located on Holly Bush Road just east of Highway 25, and three-quarters of a mile north of Highway 471.
Call us anytime at 601.228.0774 We’d be happy to provide both climate-controlled and non-climate self storage units. At Tellus Self Storage of Brandon, we offer several extra-large, fully enclosed self storage units that can be used for car, boat, and RV/camper storage to completely protect you from inclement weather and the elements.
Located one exit away from easy access to the Reservoir for your boating pleasure, and we also offer outdoor parking for your car, trailer, boat, or 5th wheel camper. Our extra-large self storage units are great for small contractors or tenants in need of more than the typical amount of storage space. No matter your storage needs we have something to offer. Stop by and see us today!
Location: 671 Holly Bush Road, Brandon, MS 39047