Spring Break is coming up soon. While you might not think of it, a storage unit can be beneficial for your spring break vacation.
- You can store items such as boats, jet skis, coolers, volleyballs, volleyball nets, umbrellas, shovels, beach toys for the kids, snorkels, and other beach-going goods.
- The condo you’re renting out will be packed with all your friends and people you meet at the beach, so why not make as much as possible with a storage unit?
- You could save money on a bigger room with more beds by using air mattresses which you could place back in storage the following day to maintain space in your place.
Camping and Road Trips
- Store your tents, kayaks, canoes, backpacks, sleeping bags, cooking equipment, and RVs before and after your vacation.
- With locations in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida, Tellus Self Storage is the perfect storage option if you visit any of those five states.
- Our locations are close to popular vacation destinations such as Tampa, Jacksonville, New Orleans, Birmingham, Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Dauphin Island, Biloxi, Pensacola, and Dallas.
- Our facilities are close to an airport, so if you plan on flying for your vacation, We offer month-to-month leases so you could store your vehicle in one of our storage units and then Uber to the airport since some towns don’t have Uber.
Storing While You’re Away
- If you’re living in an apartment or dorm, you should want to secure items outside while you’re away, like a bike or car, in case of a bad storm.
- A storage unit is a perfectly secure place for your cars, bikes, boats, and RVs while you’re away for the week.
Spring Break is a time to let loose and relax, and what’s a better way to relax than being relieved of stress by renting a Tellus Self Storage unit for your spring break?