Storage Units for Tailgating
Baseball season is officially underway, and what’s a better way to start the season than a tailgate? 20-50 million people tailgate sporting events every year, with Americans spending over $35 billion each year on food, drinks, and supplies for tailgating. Tailgating is not only a fun event for your friends and family but also a great way to meet new people. When setting up the tent and grilling up for the ball game, you’re going to need a couple of items
- TV – Watch other games around the country or watch the game from outside of the stadium.
- Grill – There’s no better way to cook meats such as hamburgers and hot dogs.
- Cooler – No need to have hot drinks. Use a cooler to enjoy cold beverages.
- Tent – It can be pretty hot outside, especially down south. Keep cool and show team spirit with a tent.
- Chairs – It will be a while before the game, so take a seat on something other than the ground.
- Tables – An excellent option for placing plates, utensils, and food.
- Yard Games – Pass the time with a game of cornhole. Yard games are also a good way to meet new people.
- Vehicle – Preferably a truck since you’ll need room to carry all your stuff to the tailgate spot.
All these items can benefit by being placed in storage before gameday. If you’re coming out of town for the game with the family, save room by placing your items in the same city as the games you usually attend. You’ll also want a climate-controlled storage unit for things such as TVs and grills (Don’t store any propane with the grills) to preserve them for long-term use.
At Tellus Self Storage Golden Eagle, we offer amenities such as 24-hour access, climate-controlled storage, online bill payment, automatic payments, packing supplies, well-lit storage areas, dollies, handcarts, and a free moving truck for storage unit rentals that are 10×10 or larger. So come see us at 6497 Hwy 98 West, Hattiesburg, MS 39402 today!