Military deployment can keep you and your family constantly on the road. Since you’re moving a lot, the residences you’ll be living in aren’t going to be consistent in size. You may or may not have enough room for your stuff without cluttering it. With the purchase of a storage unit rental, you won’t have to worry about a lack of space in your new home.
When looking for a storage facility to rent from, you should look for things that will help ensure a terrific storing experience.
- Excellent customer service – You’ll want to enjoy going to your unit, paying bills, or canceling your lease. At Tellus Self Storage, we are known for our top-notch customer service that will make you want to store with us.
- Climate-controlled units – Depending on what you plan on storing, you might need climate-controlled storage to prevent your items from getting damaged by extremely hot or cold temperatures. These units are great for electronics, leather, art, musical instruments, cosmetics, wax, vinyl, and antiques.
- Pay online – Having the convenience of being able to pay online from anywhere at any time will open your schedule. You can be more flexible in doing things you couldn’t do before if you have to drive to a storage facility to pay bills.
- Autopay – Never worry about missing payments with our automatic payment feature.
- Flexibility – Tellus Self Storage offers a month-to-month lease, so canceling a lease when you get deployed somewhere else won’t be an issue.
- Moving Truck – With storage unit rental 10×10 or larger, we offer a free moving truck.
- Moving Equipment – Our facilities offer hand carts and dollies to make moving in and out a breeze.
- RV, Boat, & Car Storage – Keep your vehicles safe in our storage units.
Deployment doesn’t have to be the end of the world for some of your items, so come by a Tellus Self Storage facility and rent a unit today!